Admission and Visa – Step by step guide.
Our admission process is designed with your ease in mind—just follow the steps below and you’ll be on your way to becoming a student at top universities in Ukraine. We encourage you to apply before the deadlines to ensure you have enough time to complete the steps to enrollment before the start of the semester.
Usually at ukrainan universities there are two intake period:
Admission Schedule for Autumn Semester
Start of the application process
Admission Schedule for Winter Semester
Start of the application process
Most of the Ukrainain universities follow the admission schedules given above and admit students only in the Autumn semester. However, some universities have a different set of deadlines. Students who miss out in Autumn intake can apply in Winter intake in December. Winter Intake will have less number of courses on offer by the Universities because just a few universities admits this period.
STEP 1: How To Get The Admission Letter
Go to the apply now link on our website to apply for a study admission/invitation letter from your choice university in Ukraine.
Fill in the form correctly and upload the below documents to us.
POSTGRADUATE & MASTERS REQUIREMENTS:
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of High School Certificate (for first degree programs)
- Copy of Bachelor’s Degree transcript (for Master’s degree programs)
Upon receipt of your documents, our admission department will evaluate your documents for eligibility. If you are eligible for admission, we will forward your documents to your choice university for issuance of admission/invitation letter.
The Student Invitation Letter is the major document if you are going to study in Ukraine. It contains the applicant’s full name, passport number, date of birth, the course and the complete name of the University. This letter must be included in your documents for visa application at the Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate in Nigeria.
We’ll deliver the original of your Admission/Invitation letter from your chosen university to your mailing address within one week from the date of issuance using DHL.
- Application fee 400 US$
- Courier Charges 100 US$
For better clarity; The complete admission process from point A to Z is around 10 to 15 working days.
STEP 2: Visa
After receiving the admission/invitation letter from us, students should contact the Ukrainian Embassy in Abuja.
While you can apply for visa directly at the Ukrainian embassy in Nigeria, you may choose to use the expertise of Lbrighterpath international to guide you through the process. Using an accredited and trusted agency like us can guarantee you 100% approval. We are knowledgeable and up to date with the procedure and requirements for a successful visa application at the embassy and we have your best interests at heart.
Visa Requirements for Nigerian Applicants
Applicants must submit following documents along with an Original Invitation letter from a university in Ukraine issued through us.
- Original International Passport ( The traveling documents – valid at least for one year).
- Visa application form, printed or written in block letters. It must be filled in carefully, clearly and precisely and signed personally by the applicant. It is free of charge to download an electronic version from the embassy website or to obtain a paper version at the Embassy.
- Two recent colour photographs with white background (30x40mm).
- Original birth certificate and a copy legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria.
- Original invitation letter and its photocopy. When you receive an invitation letter, make sure there are no mistakes and typos: your name, date of birth, passport number should be identical to those indicated in your passport you submit for the visa.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (WAEC | NECO or any equivalent Certificate) and their copies legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria.
- Bachelor Degree Certificate and transcripts (For Master’s Level students) and their copies legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria.
- Masters Degree & Transcripts (For Ph.D. Level students) and their copies legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria.
- Medical certificate of general fitness legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria. Medical certificate is valid for TWO MONTHS, which means an applicant has to enroll in his/her institution within two months since the medical certificate was issued.
- Results of HIV/AIDS test legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria.
- Ticket reservation for Ukraine with open return date.
- Original of a sponsorship letter (attested by a notary) in a form of a court affidavit, which must include a full name of a sponsor, his/her address, contact telephone number, e-mail (if any), and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses of an applicant.
- Original of recent bank statements of a sponsor (for the past six months and should be personal not a company account); minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses).
- Insurance policy valid for the period of one month starting while entering the territory of Ukraine.
- Receipt of payment of visa fees (85 USD).
Important notice: Tuition Fee is payable upon arrival at your university in Ukraine.
We cooperate only with State Owned, National and Worldwide recognized universities in Ukraine.
No Full or Partial Scholarships/ No Funding/ No student Loans Offered.
Consular section Embassy of Ukraine in Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Mr. Mykola Samosvatov (CONSUL)
Plot 894, Olu Awotesu street, Jabi District, Abuja, FCT (off Mr. Biggs)
Consular Section (+234)8091155339
Consular Section firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Thursday 9:00-17:10