Medical Universities in Ukraine
Find medical universities in Ukraine and browse through their programs to find the ones that suit you best. Get all info about the various study options in Ukraine and compare the tuition fees and length of study. You can save time and contact universities in Ukraine directly: fill out the “Request free information” form, which will put you in contact with the admissions office.
Ukraine is a top destination for studying medicine among international students. Majority of international students across the world now choose Ukraine as the new study hub for MBBS. Top medical universities in Ukraine offer affordable medical education to the international students. Cheaper tuition fees mean debt-free graduation….
No wonder the Nigerian international student community in Ukraine is on the rise. At present around 2500 Nigerian students are studying MBBS in Top medical Universities of Ukraine and this number has seen an upsurge in recent years. The top medical universities in Ukraine offer a very simple and hassle free admission process for Nigerian students. There is no entrance examination held for admission to the best medical universities in Ukraine. (just 5 credits in waec/neco including math, english, biology, chemistry, physics or any other academic subject.
Ukrainian Universities offer Medical programs across specialty fields including pharmacy, nursing and physiotherapy all in English language making their coursework fluent in English, compatible with American and British programs. Graduates may transfer into the United States, Great Britain or around the world for residencies and practise.
However, you will get the opportunity to learn the respective local language, since the universities offer language courses of the official language during the first semesters. This is important for communication with the patients, while being in the clinical phase of your studies, because there you will need to speak with locals.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Top medical universities of Ukraine:
Ukraine medical universities tuition fee is extremely low and affordable compared to other North America and other European countries.
- Cheaper tuition fees mean debt-free graduation.
- MBBS in Ukraine is fewer years in school compared to the US.
- Medical universities in Ukraine for Nigerian students provide best clinical exposure and hands on training.
- The medical universities in Ukraine provide an international exposure to the students by offering various options to participate in medical conferences and workshops across the world.
- MBBS in Top medical universities in Ukraine qualifies you to take the USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination), which enables you to get the medical licensure for practicing in the USA.
- Graduates may also be eligible to apply for postgraduate and/or residency programs at teaching hospitals in the United States, Canada, England and other european countries.
- Programs also meet requirements formally established by the Bologna Process to ensure that Ukrainian university programs comply with EU guidelines for higher education, as well as the U.S. Department of Education and other governing bodies of higher education.
- A chance to explore the world while studying.
- Access to other European countries.
- New culture means a new perspective.
There are more than 45 medical universities in Ukraine. For the easy reference of Nigerian aspiring medical students here is the list of top medical universities of Ukraine offering MBBS at an affordable cost:
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is one of the oldest universities in Eastern Europe. It was founded in November 1804, on the initiative of the prominent educator V.N. Karazin and in accordance with the charter of Tsar Alexander I.
Today the University justly rates among the best Ukrainian classical universities and is known in many countries.
Kharkiv National Medical University
Kharkiv National Medical University is the premier center for medical education in Ukraine, it is one of the oldest higher education institutions in Ukraine. Founded in 1805 as the medical faculty of Kharkiv University, it was later renamed Kharkiv Medical Institute and Kharkiv State Medical University and is currently Kharkiv National Medical University – KNMU.
International European University Medical School
International European University is the most modern multidisciplinary university in Ukraine!
Reforms in the higher education system have prompted the institution’s management to look for opportunities to significantly
National University of Pharmacy kharkiv
National University of Pharmacy is a higher educational institution of the 4th level of accreditation, a training, research and production complex.
Training of international students is carried out in the field of:
Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy, Technology of perfumery…
Bogomolets National Medical University
Bogomolets National Medical University was established in the year 1841 and is one of the oldest MBBS Universities in Ukraine. Bogomolets is ranked on the top among all MBBS universities in Ukraine. Bogomolets offers the unmatched learning experience to their students in the medical field through their Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Dentistry.
Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA) is one of the oldest higher educational institution of Ukraine having 4th (the highest) level of accrediation in Ukraine. The city of Dnepropetrovsk is is the main Industrial city of Ukraine.Above than 40% industry of Ukraine is loacted in Dnipropetrovsk. It is known as the business city of Ukraine.The city is highly developed and well established in all aspects of life.