EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION PLACEMENT
At L-Brighterpath International, we provide you with international education advice based on your needs, motivation/interest, financial situation, and academic/career goals. With a vast number of students applying for a limited number of spots in Ukrainian universities, we make sure that your application will give you the best chance of getting admission into our partner universities. Some of the services that we provide are:
- Prompt replies to our students through E mail, on phone and through our social media platforms.
- Assistance in selecting best University for a certain programme
- Assistance in choosing appropriate Bachelor/ Master programme/ PG programs
- Invitation letter from a certain or recommended University
- Admission Confirmation Letter from our company
- VISA support/ Confirmation from the Department of Higher Education in Ukraine (through Ministry of Education and ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- Communication with Embassies of Ukraine in Nigeria to support our candidate’s visa procedure.
- Assistance in purchasing Cheaper Air tickets for current and aspiring students.
- Airport pick up with the University and L-Brighterpath International representative holding Official permission and Identity to avoid any unpleasant circumstances for student.
- Airport pick up from all International airports in Ukraine (Borispol- Kiev , Zhulyani Odessa , Kherson- Lviv, Dnepropetrovsk-Kharkov)
- Assistance in Immigration Clearance on Arrival.
- Transport to the University with our staff.
- Assistance in Tuition fee payments to the University.
- Accommodation arrangement in the university hostel on arrival.
- Assistance in obtaining Health Insurance.
- Assistance in going through Medical checkups on Arrival in Ukraine.
- Assistance in Registration with University and Department of Visa and Registration.
- Assistance in obtaining Student ID card, Hostel card, International student card.
- Assistance in opening Bank Account in Ukraine.
- Providing full support to our students at all time during the whole study period.
VISA PROCESSING / IMMIGRATION SERVICES
As an international student, you will need to successfully apply for a visa before you travel to Ukraine to study. Each study in ukraine has its own requirements, rules, and restrictions. Our trained visa counsellors are able to guide you through the entire process of obtaining your student visa. A few of what our visa support and advisory services encompasses are:
- Advice you of the necessary documents required to apply for your student visa
- Guide you on all aspects of the student visa process
- Update you on any changes in visa rules and regulations
- Assist with booking your medical examination/test
- If you are invited for a visa interview, we offer you an opportunity to go through a mock visa interview with us. We will provide full support in preparing you for the interview, advise you on the likely format and examples of questions that you may be asked
- With our excellent student visa success rate of 99%, in the unfortunate event that your student visa application is refused; we will examine the reasons provided and advise you on the next course of action (e.g. reapply and address the visa officer’s concern, appeal the decision, proceed with a judicial review, etc)
- Assist you with your work permit application (including post-graduation work permits)
- Immigration Services: For instance, for those students wishing to remain permanently in Ukraine after their studies, we will assist with acquiring Ukrainian permanent residence.
Note: check our admission/visa and permanent residence page for more info..
PRE-DEPARTURE BRIEFING / ORIENTATION SESSION
We conduct pre-departure briefing/orientation sessions, where we provide you with realistic information on how to best prepare for traveling, living, working, and studying in Ukraine. Pertinent information gotten from this session will help you avoid common mistakes during your study in ukraine journey. Some of the issues that will be addressed are:
- What to pack and what to expect from the climate in Ukraine
- How to arrange for accommodation.
- How to purchase health care coverage/insurance
- How to ensure that you continue to meet your visa conditions
- How to deal with common challenges that students may encounter (including culture shock, plagiarism, etc.)
- How to access student support services when you struggle academically or emotionally
• Adapting to a culturally and academically different environment
MENTORING & LEGAL SERVICES FOR OUR STUDENTS
For international students, we provide continuous support from enquiry to graduation and beyond. Of course, adjusting to a new country can be daunting, and so L-Brighterpath International will be there to offer you ongoing support, guidance and advice. We remain involved with you after you have commenced your studies in Ukraine and we also provide legal services for our students
Our patner Law firm “SAGA-JUST” is always ready to provide practical legal assistance in resolving the most difficult situations.
Our company has combined a team of lawyers and legal professionals in the various fields of law, allowing us to successfully defend the interests of our student both in the educatioanl, administrative, and in the courts of general jurisdiction, to achieve a comprehensive study of the issue and find an original solution to the seemingly hopeless situation.